Welcome to Tom Argue Design
We specialize in car restoration, custom builds, custom paint, and water transfer printing.
Here at Tom Argue Design, the focus is on the details. Whether it’s restoring your classic ride, laying down some new color, or building a one-off custom hot rod, your dream is our reality. We offer top of the line brands and our high standards of craftsmanship speaks for itself. Based out of our 6000 sq. ft. shop in St. Petersburg, Florida, Tom Argue Design brings innovative and award winning designs to the automotive world. From a concept on paper to reality of turning the key and tearing down the street.
What are you waiting for? Let us build your dream!
Check out the latest article including video of the Evade Camaro built by
Tom Argue Design.
Check out some of our printed articles / commercial advertisings.
News and Events
- Tom Argue Design is working on two builds to take to Sema 2015. See renderings below.
- We Have Moved: Yes the shop has moved to a new location. Come buy and checked it out. We now are located at 5020 110th Ave. N., Clearwater, FL 33760. Phone number is 573-2233.
- Look on the news stand for the Super Chevy Magazine featuring The Evade Camaro built by Tom Argue Design.
- HydroIllusions is now Tom Argue Design
- Original R/T car – Complete rotisserie restoration in 2006 – 426 CI Hemi engine with dual 4 barrel carburetors – 727 Torqueflite transmission with Dana 60 rear end – Mr. Norm’s rack and pinion front suspension with coilovers – …
Tom Argue Design’s Ford Mustang Convertible Project. Featuring a 427ci small block backed by a 5 speed Tremec with air ride and Chris Alston’s suspension. This pony will gallop when it hits the streets. Chris Alston’s complete suspension Air ride …